Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FIXED the DTC Code Issues!!!!

Well the new connections are solid! That fixed the code throwing issue.
Tomorrow I'll re attach the EFIE and fire up the generator!

BTW I found something interesting about the EFIE.
With all the fluctuation the O2 sensor does, when I set the EFIE to .25volts
I thought that was what I was setting it at. Being now able to check the signal at the ECU
I noted if the EFIE is on, you will read the voltage the oxygen sensor is producing [b]plus[/b] the voltage
being added by the EFIE.
Lets say you set the EFIE to .25 volts. Let's also say that when reading the oxygen
sensor in the previous paragraph, you saw a fluctuating voltage between .2 and .7 volts. When reading the
computer's input voltage you would then see a constantly changing voltage in the range of .45 and .95. This is
due to the .2 to .7 volts the sensor is producing, plus .25 volts that the EFIE is adding.

No comments:

Post a Comment