Friday, May 28, 2010

First I set my EFIE to 375mv and I was throwing codes all over the place. The Trac ran rough & at idle, it was jumping around.

Then I set my EFIE to 350mv and it ran better but still not right!

I lowered it to 340mv. It threw 2 DTC codes (0133 & 0153 Heated O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response) and it ran sluggish.
I backed them off to around 310mv (it fluctuates between 307 & 312 mv) and it ran better.

This morning I was at a stop sign waiting to turn, there was a car coming about 15 car lengths away. I hit the gas & the Trac choked! Like it was not getting fuel.

Driving down the road it just didn't "feel"right. I've decided to drop it again, this time to 275mv.
It idles much smoother. I will take it for a test run & see if this will resolve the performance issue. Then I will evaluate the MPG at the end of the next 100 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment