Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Vegetable Garden - Apr 22, 2010

Just wanted to post my progress on the garden, what a difference a few weeks make.
This was the 3 tomato & 2 pepper plants I originally hung up




As you can see, they have grown nicely. The new plants (long tomato plants) were my "ignored" seedling that grew on their own in the shed. I also have eggplant growing here.



As you can see, my original tomato plants are now producing a crop!



Moving down the line is the mint. I opted to keep them in a planter box as they will quickly overgrow.



This was the original garden I planted back in the beginning of April



It is growing extremely well, with very little maintenance, and my wife has been consistently harvesting the romaine lettuce & the spinach!!!





Although I have hot peppers growing, I have to find a source for super hot peppers...I like the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment