Friday, July 23, 2010

Great Ebay Seller!!!

I sent a note to the seller of the reservoir bottle I used telling him of the split issue.
Here's my email:

"Just wanted to give you a heads up on this tank I bought from you in November.
I did my install on the truck in May 2010 & the unit was great.
The fittings were tight with absolutely no leaks.
Today I was going to refill my reservoir and noticed the tank has split open ( see pix attached).
I think that they are unable to handle the KOH electrolyte."

That is exactly what I said. Today I was weeding through my spam filter, which his reply accidentally fell into. I was pleasantly surprise at his response.

"Sorry for the trouble. Maybe the tank had a flaw in it, that happens sometimes with this type of plastic forming technique. E-mail me back with your address and I'll send you another tank to replace the defective one. I now weld the fittings in, hold better."
Talk at you later.

His Ebay seller name is Mr.Mustang390. Here's a link to his page: Mr.Mustang390
I highly recommend him. He is absolutely a great Ebay seller who stands behind his product!

No comments:

Post a Comment